OUR MARKET ANALYSIS PROCESS
1. Divide your chart layout into 2 columns.
Start with a 2 window chart layout
2. Open the weekly chart Find and label valid bullish/bearish order blocks
3 In a separate chart window go to H4 time frame and identify current market order flow. Find the source and breaker, Label recent bullish or bearish order blocks that are breaking H4 structure.
4. Directly drop to the m15 chart to search for any other zones
To further analyze the bigger picture
• Break down the previous 3-4 weeks of data on the h1 chart, Label the previous days H&L starting from last Friday till new weeks Tuesday. This will help you clearly understand the flow of the market and give you a complete understanding of the order flow.
• determine bias, find approximate range and a possible TP & SL for setups
Execute orders only
🚁 OCSI WOULD SCORE THIS SETUP AS A 5 or above
1. Any major news today?
2. What is the Overall Market Structure?
3. What is the market order flow?
4. What stop hunt are we looking for? (fake moves) fake outs happens mostly during session beginning & session ending.
5. Is market near any quarter point or major QP
6. Is market near supply or demand zones
7. Am I confident in this trade?
8. What are my risk targets? TP & SL
9. When will I move my SL to break even
10. Will I add additional positions? if so when